NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS:
The Birmingham Association of REALTORS headquarters building (3501 Independence Drive) is temporarily closed until further notice and will be relocating due to water damage.
February 24, 2017 — The Birmingham Association of REALTORS is relocating its staff and services to a temporary office located at 1510 5th Ave S., Birmingham, AL 35233 due to interior flooding and water damage at its facility. Details regarding reopening will be announced. Member service is a top priority, so we’ve made the following arrangements to continue addressing your needs and questions:
- Office hours will remain 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. at the temporary location, 1510 5th Ave S., Birmingham, AL 35233.
- For service or to reach any staff, continue to call (205) 871-1911, which will be forwarded to the temporary location.
- You can continue to register for classes and events and to make payments on the member portal: https://bhambarportal.ramcoams.net.
- All education classes will be relocated to a new location (TBD). Existing class registrants will be contacted regarding times and location of their class.
- Lockboxes and keys will be serviced at the temporary location. Supra ekey and Lockbox support is available at supraekey.com or contact Real Estate Agent Support: 1-877-699-6787.
- For Greater Alabama MLS technical support (including Paragon), please email: email@example.com or call (205) 397-8062
- To keep you updated, we’ll post information on our social media pages (Facebook.com/BhamRealtors and Twitter.com/BhamRealtors) and our BAR website (BirminghamREALTORS.com) and on the GALMLS site for MLS subscribers. If you wish to receive emails and text messages from BAR, send your mobile number and/or email address to denise@BirminghamREALTORS.com.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this issue.