Top 20 Field Guides for REALTORS®
What are other REALTORS® reading about? Based on last month’s usage statistics, here are the top 20 Field Guides.
>> B R O W S E the entire collection of Field Guides.
- License Reciprocity / License Recognition
- Working with FSBOs
- Effects of Hazardous Waste on Property Values
- Buying vs. Renting
- Direct Mail
- Business Etiquette When Working with Other Cultures
- Commercial Property Management
- Transfer of Development Rights (TDRs)
- Short Sales
- Commercial Green Buildings
- Farming and Prospecting
- Retail Property
- Development Impact Fees
- Business Value
- Schools and the Home Buying Decision
- Home Inspection
- Directory of Real Estate Research Centers
- 1031 Exchanges
- Agency Disclosure
- Commercial Broker Lien Laws
>> Have an idea for a new Field Guide? Click here to send NAR your suggestions!
The inclusion of links on this Field Guide does not imply endorsement by the National Association of REALTORS® or the Birmingham Association of REALTORS®. BAR or NAR makes no representations about whether the content of any external sites which may be linked to this Field Guide complies with state or federal laws or regulations or with applicable BAR or NAR policies. These links are provided for your convenience only and you rely on them at your own risk.