The Greater Alabama MLS
The Greater Alabama Multiple Listing Service Inc., a subsidiary corporation of the Birmingham Association of REALTORS®, was founded in 1958. This for-profit corporation, which has its own board of directors and governance structure, provides a subscription service that serves twelve counties around the state. The Greater Alabama MLS is the largest multiple listing service in the state, which makes sure you are marketed to the largest number of potential buyers possible.
LiveInAlabama.com is your local real estate search engine that will help find your next home and a local real estate professional. An agent can help evaluate and work through the circumstances of buying or selling your home better than a computer-generated algorithm for pricing your property and neighborhood. By having a direct connection to the MLS, listings are more up to date and correct information than other syndication sites. And by being a service of the MLS, all leads go straight to you without any added costs.
Greater Alabama MLS Dues and Fees
- MLS REALTOR® initiation fees (This is a one-time fee provided you keep your membership current.)
- MLS renewal fees (This is the yearly renewal fee to keep your membership active.)
- BARPAC contribution* $40 (Annual) *BARPAC contributions are voluntary and are not tax-deductible.
The prices below reflect how much it will cost to join BAR in the given months. For reference, Greater Alabama MLS renews every year on July 31st for $500.
Why You Should Subscribe – We Offer Real Solutions to Increase Your Profitability.
The Greater Alabama MLS offers an entire suite of mobile and online services, a robust lockbox system, and top-tier customer support! Below you will find a full list of the services that the Greater Alabama MLS provides for all of its subscribers. Contact our MLS today to learn how we can propel your career!
- Accurate and real time real estate information
- GALMLS Rules and Regulations ensures cooperation and compensation. #makingthemarketwork
- Listings advertised on Live in Alabama which drives leads directly back to the listing agent
- Library of forms, contracts, and addendums
- Syndicate all your listings to 60+ websites
- Showcase photos and virtual tours of your listings… and so much more!
- We provide the following vendors if not 100%, mostly free!